Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ghost in the shell

Hey-ho! Lets go!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a few things before I go on vacation for a week.

First, I've stubled across a great documentary about the Ramones. It's called End of the Century. It's really well done and actually has the blessing and involvement of the Ramones themselves. Trust me, it's great stuff. :)

Second, I've got a great website find. It's http://www.gethuman.com/. This website is a database of all the different methods of getting to a real live human on those annoying automated help lines that every company seems to have now. Again, great stuff.

Third, just wanted to give some friends of mine a plug. Grant & Debbi Hoover have been truly wonderful friends over the years and I just wanted to be sure that they got as many kudos as I could give them. They are truly an amazing as a couple and as individuals. I'm truly lucky to know them. :)

I wish I could go on, but I've probably embarassed them enough.

Plus I have to go, I have to head off desk.

Either way, Grease for Peace!

Wookie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home