Thursday, September 27, 2007


Hello out there!



Hi everyone. I know, I know...yet another long jump between posts. I've just been a bit busy is all.
Link
For those regular readers, my co-workers at the Skokie Library will be joining in the fun shortly. We're all on a journey of "Internet discovery" as part of a collective drive toward technological savvy, after all.

Ok, to strip away all the Dilbert-ian bueracratesse, were all being shown how to use the more popular aspects of the Internet so we can help our patrons better.

For all my fellow SPL-ers, you're free to read everything I've posted. Mi blog es su material de la lectura. :)

Just so you know, my Spanish is horrible. I got the above Spanish translated from English in the Babblefish function in AltaVista. AltaVista is a lesser known competitor of Yahoo and Google. It's strong suites are language translation and searching for music or sound.

Well, gotta run. Dinner's ready.

-Wookie Boy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home